Frontier Pitts are accredited to Achilles UVDB – Utilities Vendor Database
SEMD – Security and Emergency Measures Direction (SEMD)
The Security & Emergency Measures Direction (SEMD) is a statutory guidance document produced under the provisions of Section 208 of the Water Industry Act 1991.
Please click on the links below to view the individual Case Studies
- Bi-folding Security Gate at National Grid site
- Frontier Pitts are proud to have been a part of a new development for a Biomass Plant in South Yorkshire with our Bi-folding Security Gates
- Security Sliding Gates providing perimeter security to Gas Production Facilities across the North of England, and the rest of the UK.
- HVM Gates at a Gas Site
- Security Gate protecting a Utility site
- LPS 1175 Terra Diamond Turnstile Installation at a Nuclear site
- Automatic Barrier & Roadblocker system at a Utility site