LoTracker Sliding Gates over 10m wide
Frontier Pitts Sliding LoTracker Gate 3D model
The LoTracker is the renowned Cantilevered Sliding Gate from Frontier Pitts which secures widths up to 12m.
The Ultimate Cantilevered Security Sliding Gate (non PAS 68 rated) which requires no ground track or support across the roadway. The gateleaf is supported by a main bottom beam, which slides 100mm above the road surface. The balance is provided by a unique enclosed runback track, which enables the gate to be fully projected across the roadway without tipping.
The LoTracker Sliding Gate is 100% duty rated – designed for continuous & frequent use.
Sliding Gate Safety control systems: Vehicle detector loops, safety photocells, ultra-sonic sensors and safety edges are available. Accessories: Signage, audible alarms and flashing beacons. For Sliding Gate Safety, please click here
Sliding Gate Access controls: A wide range of access control systems are available.
- Maximum width: 12000mm
- Standard height: 2400mm
- Maximum height: 5000mm
- Bespoke available
Contact Technical Sales
- Maximum width 12000mm
- Standard Gateleaf Height 2400mm
- Maximum Height: 5000mm
- Bespoke available
- Construction: The gate leaf is a fully welded construction of rectangular hollow section, low carbon steel to BS4848 Pt.2. Combination of vertical 50mm x 25mm ERW bar infill at approximately 180mm centres backed by 50mm square galvanised weld mesh, painted to match Standard colour range: Any colour in the RAL colour range
- Various options available, including: Shotblasted, hot zinc sprayed, primed & finished with a final coat of polyurethane paint. Client to advise RAL paint number. This process provides a 20-year corrosion protection system for exterior, industrial polluted inland sites to BS5493, 1977 (Revised 1984). Alternatively, acid dipped then hot galvanized available on smaller gates.
- 100 % Operating duty cycle – designed for continuous & frequent use.
- Typical operating speeds of 225-500mm/second* depending on configuration.
- Safety: Safety-edges, Vehicle Detector Loops, Safety Photocells, LED Traffic ligh heads, Flashing beacon, Audible alarm Normal Operating Speed/Time: 7.5 -15 seconds Depending on configuration Duty Cycle: 100% duty rating
- Controls: The programmable logic controller (PLC) with built in safety features will accept inputs from access control systems including access card, voice, etc. Push button as supplied as standard Accreditations: Secured by Design, BRE Global
For more information please contact the Technical Sales Department on
01293 422800 or email:
Electrical Engineering Industry standard electricals Electrical Requirements 6amp, three phase, 5wire neutral, earth or 6amp, single phase Depending on configuration
|Warning and information signs installed on the barrier boom such as ‘STOP’ ‘NO EXIT’ and ‘NO ENTRY’|
Pedestrian Warning Sign
|Normally placed on the barrier cabinet. Warns pedestrian of the automatic barrier.|
Traffic Light System
|Traffic Light systems are highly recommended to be installed with all road blocker and bollard systems to advise all users of its position. 100mm traffic light head can be pole or mounted on control cabinet|
Vehicle Detector Loops
|Vehicle detector loops installed beneath the road surface to detect vehicles. This will prevent the automatic equipment from closing on a vehicle within the aperture. Safety induction loops cut into the road surface. This will prevent the gate from closing on a vehicle within the aperture.|
|Safety Photocells produce beams of light which cross the road way to monitor vehicle and pedestrian movement. If an object breaks this beam, the automatic equipment will stop & reverse. On gate installations, two pairs of photocells are usually fitted. Ultra Sonic Sensors are also available.|
Gate Safety Edge
|Safety Edges are normally fitted to automatic gates. However they can also be installed beneath a barrier boom. Safety edges prevent the barrier lowering on a person or vehicle in the event it is activated. Safety edges are flexible strips which, if depressed, send a signal to the power source to stop.|
Pedestrian Guard Rail
|A Pedestrian Guard Rail (fence panels) should be fitted around the runback area of the sliding gate. This is to prevent serious injury to a person should they stray into that area whilst the gate is operating.|
Weldmesh should be clipped to the gates infill bars infill to prevent pedestrians putting their limbs through.
Other infills include palisade pales, sheet and wood infills. For more information please Security Gate Infills page
|Sounders/Audible Alarms provide an audible warning that the automatic equipment is in operation.|
|Flashing Beacons provide a visual warning that the automatic equipment is in operation.|