The UK faces a real threat from terrorism and crowded places remain an attractive target. Guidance information on our website provides direction on increasing the protection of Crowded Places from a terrorist attack.
Please click on the links below to view the individual Case Studies
- PAS 68 Terra Quantum Side Folding Bollard installation at Public Realm location in Hammersmith
- HVM Blockers & Bollards at an Inner City Public Realm location
- Frontier Pitts are pleased to announce that they have received official supplier designation by the British Olympic Association for Suppliers of Security Barriers, Blockers and Gates to the London 2012 Games.
- Compact Terra Barriers protecting the entrance of Westminster Abbey, London
- Crowded Places – Exhibition Venues
- Crowded Places – Stadiums
- As part of the The London 2012 Olympic Legacy, Frontier Pitts Crash Tested Compact Terra Barriers installed within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Automatic Barriers at a Stadium in East Sussex