Frontier Pitts manufacture and install a range of equipment at Data Centres
Please click on the images below to view the individual Case Studies
- PAS 68 HVM Compact Terra Barriers at an Australian Datacentre
- Sliding Gate and Traffic Control System at a DataCentre
- PAS 68 HVM Terra Gate and Terra Barrier installation at a key UK Data Centre
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
Extract from ISO 27001:2017 – Information technology. Security techniques. Information security management systems requirements
As detailed in ISO 27001: 2017 Information technology. Security techniques. Information security management systems requirements Information technology. Data centres have specific requirements for data centre perimeter security which include:
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation equipment to prevent vehicle borne attack (HVM)
- To protect the external perimeter from intruders
- Aesthetically pleasing security which blends into the environment
- Access control to ensure authorised personnel, goods and services can access the site and be safe, whilst preventing intruders
- Protecting critical assets and infrustructure within the site, i.e. fuel storage, the HV substation, standby generators and HVAC systems
- Integrating lighting, surveillance and perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDS)
- Ensure all automatic perimeter security equipment and their access control operate independently of the data centre infrastructure
- Other accessories such as CCTV, electrical Gate Top Protection for Gates, lighting and PIDS (perimeter intrusion detection systems)
Frontier Pitts invested heavily in the R&D, testing, manufacture and certification of all models of Automatic Security Rated Gates including the first Automatic Bi-folding Gate in the World to achieve Security Rating 2 & 3, and be accredited to the ‘Police Preferred Specification’ Secured by Design.
For our complete range of LPS 1175 certified ratings from SR 2 to SR4, please click here.
For our complete range of HVM (Hostile Vehicle Mitigation) which has been successfully tested to IWA 14 and PAS 68, please click here.