Frontier Pitts manufacture and install a range of equipment at Data Centres
Please click on the images below to view the individual Case Studies
- PAS 68 HVM Compact Terra Barriers at an Australian Datacentre
- Sliding Gate and Traffic Control System at a DataCentre
- PAS 68 HVM Terra Gate and Terra Barrier installation at a key UK Data Centre
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
Extract from ISO 27001:2017 – Information technology. Security techniques. Information security management systems requirements
As detailed in ISO 27001: 2017 Information technology. Security techniques. Information security management systems requirements Information technology. Data centres have specific requirements for data centre perimeter security which include:
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation equipment to prevent vehicle borne attack (HVM)
- To protect the external perimeter from intruders
- Aesthetically pleasing security which blends into the environment
- Access control to ensure authorised personnel, goods and services can access the site and be safe, whilst preventing intruders
- Protecting critical assets and infrustructure within the site, i.e. fuel storage, the HV substation, standby generators and HVAC systems
- Integrating lighting, surveillance and perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDS)
- Ensure all automatic perimeter security equipment and their access control operate independently of the data centre infrastructure
- Other accessories such as CCTV, electrical Gate Top Protection for Gates, lighting and PIDS (perimeter intrusion detection systems)
The Perfect Perimeter Security Solution for Data Centres
Frontier Pitts invested heavily in the R&D, testing, manufacture and certification of all models of Automatic Security Rated Gates including the first Automatic Bi-folding Gate in the World to achieve Security Rating 2 & 3, and be accredited to the ‘Police Preferred Specification’ Secured by Design.
For our complete range of LPS 1175 certified Gates and Turnstiles with ratings from SR1/A1- SR4/D10, including Bi-folding Gates, Hinged/Swing Gates, Sliding Gates & Pedestrian Control Gates & Turnstiles please click here.
For our complete range of HVM (Hostile Vehicle Mitigation) which has been successfully tested to IWA 14 and PAS 68, including the first Double Leaf HVM Bi-folding Gate in the World which is dual certified with IWA14 and LPS1175 B3. please click here.