HVM Gate Installations
HVM Gate Installations case studies.
Frontier Pitts manufacture a range of HVM (Hostile Vehicle Mitigation) Terra Gates which have all been successfully impact tested to the International IWA14 and British BSi PAS 68 specification. The Terra 180° Swing Gate has been impact tested to the International IWA14-1 specification.All the Terra Gates are PSSA (Perimeter Security Suppliers Association) Verified products.Recent installations of this IWA14/PAS 68 Terra solution including Airports, Army Barracks, Government Buildings, cash and data centres.
Please click on the images below to view the individual Case Studies:
- HVM Terra G8 Sliding Cantilevered Gate HVM Terra 180 Hinged Gate at a 5* London Hotel
- Terra Hinged Gates providing HVM Access Control for a Police HQ
- Hostile Environments
- Frontier Pitts Meeting the Challenge
- National Memorial Arboretum
- HVM System at Bonded Vault Storage
- HVM Sliding Gate at a British Embassy
- Sliding, Bi-parting, Swing Rising
- Protecting the Nations Data Centres
- HVM Gates at a Utility Site
- Frontier Pitts are pleased to announce that they have received official supplier designation by the British Olympic Association for Suppliers of Security Barriers, Blockers and Gates to the London 2012 Games.
- HVM Gates at a Cash Centre
- HVM Protection at a British Embassy
- HVM Gates on CNI site in Lithuania