HVM Compact Terra Barrier Installations
The Compact Terra Barrier is a drop arm HVM (Hostile Vehicle Mitigation) Barrier that looks like a standard car park barrier and has been successfully impact tested to the latest BSi PAS 68:2010 specification.
The Compact Terra Barrier is a PSSA (Perimeter Security Suppliers Association) Verified product.Recent installations of the PAS 68 Terra solution including International Hotels, Army Barracks, Government Buildings, exhibition and conference centres, stadiums and museums.
Please click on the images below to view the individual Case Studies
- HVM Compact Terra Barrier and Static Terra Venus Bollards at Microsoft, Greece
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barriers protecting the entrance of Westminster Abbey, London
- Australia Welcomes the PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier
- As part of The London 2012 Olympic Legacy, Frontier Pitts Crash Tested Compact Terra Barriers installed within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier arrives in Russia
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier Takes On the World
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier at The Crystal Urban Sustainability Centre
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier Installation at the Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier installation at an International Airport
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier Installation at an MOD site
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barriers securing the entrance of the Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- PAS 68 Compact Terra Barrier installed at the HIC Harrogate