Bollards are designed to offer an impact-resistant barrier to vehicle access, whilst allowing access to pedestrians. Such installations may range from shopping centres and complexes, stadiums, sport centres, promenades, airports and ports. Frontier Pitts manufacture a large portfolio of bollard, from manual/static bollards, automatic bollards, through to counter terrorist IWA 14 & PAS 68 Terra Bollards.
Frontier Pitts will supply a system designed to meet the individual sites exact needs. There are various options to consider when specifying your bollard:-
1. Which product range?
- IWA 14 & PAS 68 Impact Tested HVM Anti Terra Range
- Security Automatic Bollard Range
- Manual and Static Bollard Range
2. Width of road that requires bollards – therefore number of bollards required.
3. Other accessory requirements; including location of the control cabinet
4. Conditions on site (weather/temperature, usage, etc)
Frontier Pitts manufacture a wide range of hydraulically driven, automatic bollards, and static (passive/fixed) bollards to suit individual site requirements.
Our Security Range includes our automatic hydraulic bollard which has a lift height of 600mm.
Automatic Rising Bollards have a 100% duty rating; they will generally operate an unlimited number of cycles per hour.
Power is supplied from a three phase supply as standard, however single phase 230V supply is possible. Allows rapid traffic flow with operating times of 3-6 seconds, dependent on configuration.
Bollards give added security where vandalism is a risk.