What is LPS 1175?
What is LPS1175?
Loss Prevention Standard LPS 1175 covers the “Requirements and Testing Procedures for the LPCB Approval and Listing of Intruder Resistant Building Components, Strongpoints, Security Enclosures and Free Standing Barriers” Products tested and approved to this standard are widely recognised by Government Agencies, Local Authorities, Banks, Insurance Companies and many other large organisations as being an effective means of protecting people and assets; thus reducing the risks of loss to crime or terrorism.
Tests on security doors are carried out under laboratory conditions, using different attack times and tools, depending on their designated security rating.
The objective of this equipment is to Deter, Detect, Deny, Delay and Defend
Frontier Pitts new Platinum Range includes the first Automatic Bi-folding Gate to achieve LPS1175 SR2 & SR3. The range now includes all models of Security Gates including Sliding, Hinged Vehicle and Hinged Pedestrian.
- Platinum Automatic Bi-folding Gate – LPS1175 SR2 & SR3
- Platinum Automatic Sliding Gate – LPS1175 SR2 & SR3
- Platinum Automatic Hinged/Swing Vehicle Gates -LPS1175 SR2 & SR3
- Platinum Automatic Hinged/Swing Pedestrian Gates -LPS1175 SR2 & SR3
- Terra Diamond Turnstile – LPS1175 SR 3 & 4
Frontier Pitts Terra Diamond Turnstile has achieved LPS1175 SR3 & SR4, and is Approved for Government Use (please contact CPNI).