LPS 1175 Platinum Turnstile B3
B3 (equivalent of SR2)
The Platinum Turnstile successfully resisted an intensive attack test programme in accordance with LPS 1175: Issue 8 to Security Rating B3; toolkit B for 3 minutes. This involved a series of attack tests each lasting at least 3 minutes using a wide array of hand tools and battery powered tools.
- Heavy duty, high security turnstile
- Anti Return solenoid lock
- Power locking bolt – provides turnstile lock down
- Turnstile seeks next lock position.
- Designed and proven to withstand a considerable degree of physical attack
- Extra high security with a full CPNI approved fence line integration and fixing
- Robust steel 90 degree rotor
- Reinforced high security lid
- Painted to clients choice of RAL colour
- AC Interface and microprocessor control board
- Status indicator with red & green light
- Heavy duty, vandal resistant head mechanism
- Fail secure – turnstile will remain secure during power failure.
- BS EN 1627:2011 Requirements and classification for Pedestrian doorsets, windows, curtain walling, grilles and shutters. Burglar resistance.
- Installed in many Nuclear & Utility sites Nationally and Internationally
LPS 1175 Platinum Turnstile Specifications B3
The LPS 1175 Platinum Turnstile B3
For more information please contact the Technical Sales Department on
01293 422800 or email:
Industry standard electricals
|Electrical Requirements: 230v 50Hz 2 amp supply single phase, depending on configuration|
Specifications subject to change and are dependant on product options. Please contact Frontier Pitts to request more information.
|Warning and information signs such as ‘STOP’ ‘NO EXIT’ and ‘NO ENTRY’|
Turnstile Special Colour Finish
|Turnstiles can be finish in clients choice of RAL colour. Frontier Pitts are able to suit a company’s individual corporate theme, even down to different colour rotors.|
|Lights available in the lid of the turnstile|