LPS 1175 Terra Diamond Turnstile
SR3 & SR4
Frontier Pitts Ltd has become the first company, and currently only company, to achieve LPS 1175 Issue 6 Security Rating 3 & 4 for their full height Terra Diamond Turnstile.
The Terra Diamond Turnstiles successfully resisted an intensive attack test programme in accordance with LPS 1175: Issue 6.1. Under the category of Building Fabric, this involved a series of attack tests each lasting at least 10 minutes using a wide array of hand tools and battery powered tools.
- Heavy duty, high security turnstile
- Anti Return solenoid lock
- Approved for Government Use, please contact CPNI
- Power locking bolt – provides turnstile lock down
- Turnstile seeks next lock position.
- Designed and proven to withstand a considerable degree of physical attack
- Extra high security with a full CPNI approved fence line integration and fixing
- Robust steel 90 degree rotor
- Infilled rotor arms prevent climbing and items being passed through the turnstile
- Metal reinforced high security lid
- Painted to clients choice of RAL colour
- AC Interface and microprocessor control board
- Status indicator with red & green light
- Heavy duty, vandal resistant head mechanism
- Fail secure – turnstile will remain secure during power failure.
- BS EN 1627:2011 Requirements and classification for Pedestrian doorsets, windows, curtain walling, grilles and shutters. Burglar resistance.
- Installed in many Nuclear & Utility sites Nationally and Internationally
LPS 1175 Terra Diamond Turnstile Specifications SR3 & 4
The LPS 1175 Terra Diamond Turnstile
For more information please contact the Technical Sales Department on
01293 422800 or email:
Industry standard electricals
|Electrical Requirements: 230v 50Hz 2 amp supply single phase, depending on configuration|
Specifications subject to change and are dependant on product options. Please contact Frontier Pitts to request more information.
|Warning and information signs such as ‘STOP’ ‘NO EXIT’ and ‘NO ENTRY’|