Hinged Gates Installations
Frontier Pitts Security Hinged Gates, or Security Swing Gates as they are also known, are designed to provide a high degree of security within a fenceline where the runback required for a sliding gate installation is not available.
Recent installations of our Hinged Swing Gates include sites such as local authority, utilities, shopping centres, supermarket depots, police stations and storage facilities.
Please click on the images below to view the individual Case Studies
- Frontier Pitts Automatic Hinged Gates at a Luxury Mixed Use Development
- Hinged Gates at Westgate Shopping Centre
- Secured by Design & LPS1175 Hinged Gates at a Mixed Use Development
- Hinged Swing Gates and Road Blocker traffic control system at Brent Civic Centre
- Hinged Vehicle Gates securing a Service Yard at a Hospital in the West Country
- 6m High Automated Hinged Vehicle Gates at a Supermarket
- Large Hinged Gates at a Power Station
- Hinged Vehicle Gates at MTV Studios, Camden
- Hinged Vehicle and Pedestrian Gates at a Police Custody Centre
- Hinged Vehicle Gates at a Police Station in the West of England
- Frontier Pitts Hinged Swing Gate & Pedestrian Gate System a Hilton Hotel Goods inwards.
- HVM & Security equipment securing a Telecoms Datacentre
- Special Wooden Gates at Islamic Centre