LPS1175 Pedestrian Gate
- Manual Operation Wicket with optional Drop Bolt and Shoot Bolt
- Semi-Automatic Wicket with Hydraulic Closer and Locking Bolt
- Fully Powered Wicket with Gate Back Actuator and Locking Bolt
When it comes to controlling the flow of people, Frontier Pitts’ renowned quality comes to the fore in pedestrian gates. Whether required for security or safety reasons, our pedestrian gates have been proven to deliver reliable performance in installations around the world.
The Semi-Automatic and Fully Powered Wickets can be operated by a range of access control, will open 90°, close and rebolt within a standard 15-second* operating cycle. It is ideal for secure sites, where personnel access needs to be restricted or controlled.
- Available in a single leaf gate width of: 750 to 1500mm
- SR2 Standard height: 2400mm, Min Height: 2100mm Max height: 3000mm
- SR3 Standard height: 2400mm, Min Height: 2400mm Max height: 3000mm
- Bespoke available
LPS1175 Pedestrian Gate Specifications
The LPS1175 Pedestrian Qwicket Gates
|LPS1175 Pedestrian Gate Foundations
L: (Aperture + 300mm) x W: 500 x D: 400mm
(Note: Power and control wiring ducts to be incorporated into foundations)
Dependent on Automation, please see Actuator page.(Note: Power and control wiring ducts to be incorporated into foundations)
For more information please contact the Technical Sales Department on
01293 422800 or email:
Industry standard electricals
|Electrical Requirements: Dependent on actuator and configuration|
Specifications subject to change and are dependant on product options. Please contact Frontier Pitts to request more information.
|Warning and information signs installed on the barrier boom such as ‘STOP’ ‘NO EXIT’ and ‘NO ENTRY’|
Hinged Gate Warning Signs
|Indicates and warns users of the swing of a hinged gate during opening and closing.|