HMI – Human Machine Interface
I.P. Based Control System
This user-friendly touch screen access control system may be used to monitor and control any Frontier Pitts automated products electronically, replacing push button consoles. Large desktop consoles are now a thing of the past with different control functions displayed on unlimited web pages.
The HMI continually monitors the status of the system, providing an alarm if required. The unit is self-contained and stand-alone. The system has a wireless link, with no need for cables between the HMI system and perimeter security equipment.
Security Gate controlled by a HMI Touch Screen System
- Full colour touch screen HMI’s available in different sizes
- Replaces standard push button controls
- Interactive controls providing feedback for user
- Integrated user accounts to prevent unauthorised access
- Integrated live CCTV
- On screen alerts when alarm events occur
- Full data logging capabilities
- Live graphical representation of data using graphs/charts, e.g. no. of operations
- Can be connected to control unit over the internet removing the need for cabling
- I.P. rated to be used outdoors
For more information please contact our Technical Sales Department on 01293 422800 or [email protected]